Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Back to the BLOG!

It has been forEVER since I posted anything on
polkadotponie

Introducing my little Strawberry Girls:

I have been trying for ages to concentrate on getting myself 
Up To Date with my computers and printers.
I am sooo challenged by anything that has directions to read (!)
but, today, I have a new, updated computer and
a large format PRINTER that WORKS!
I am SOOOooo HaPpY!

I feel like I got my life back.
I will try to post daily from now on....
....hope you are ALL having a marvelous day, too!

XO Jone

3 comments:

  1. So now you need to do Instagram, or maybe you do already? Hope all is well with you and yours. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, worship and guard you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this dominant impulse is so important to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him expose his mind and soul for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making a lot of effort to focus on keeping my PCs and printers up to date. Anything that requires me to read directions challenges me greatly. However, I now have a big format printer that actually works and a new, updated PC. If you ever find yourself overwhelmed with the technical aspects and need assistance, you can pay someone to take my online class for you. I'm S Very Happy with the improvements I've made, and outsourcing your online class tasks could be a convenient solution for you as well.

    ReplyDelete